Display all the details of your upcoming baby shower/birthday party with this lovely colorful Floral themed party invitation. Guests can easily skip the “formal” RSVP process and just give the confirmation right away by phone! For further details of how does it look and what’s in there, let’s cut these words short by looking at the following collection,
These stunning baby shower invitations are unique, sophisticated and incredibly stylish, thanks mostly to the beautiful elements that we’ve carefully illustrated and spread evenly and aesthetically in each template designs. The lovely hand drawn flowers such as rose, daffodil, coneflower, Italian aster, cosmos, combined with a subtle pastel color palette, it helps flourishing this beautiful display.
Provided in fixed 5×7 and JPG format, this invites will cut down the long-planning process of editing and it’s very helpful for beginner. In addition, the added “text box” in white and thin border design are nice touches as well. Make sure to check other designs here provided by us for free.
Follow this to download the template
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate the destination folder and tap “Enter”.
- Anyway, if the download process is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you have done the editing process flawlessly, do quick-check just to avoid some minor mistakes like Mistyping and misspelling.
- I’d suggest you to use your own device (Printer), especially when you’re on tight budget.
- Get some information on Internet related to What’s the best paper/material for this occasion.
- From my own experience, the best one would be the card-stock paper and followed by either cotton or kraft paper.