Let family and friends know that your little one’s big day is coming up and to be prepared to celebrate! Your little miss first birthday invitations will be in everyone’s mind and wait their happy reaction once they see this cute invitations.
Before we move to the details, please bear in mind that our templates are free for everyone, it’s free for personal use only and you can also have the option to customize or personalize each of them. Okay, are we agreed to see today’s collection now? Here they are,
The name of your child stands out at the top of the card in swirling cartoon calligraphy while all of the event information sits at the bottom in neat and simple typography. The center of the display is the cartoon graphics such as Garland, Birthday gift boxes, Stars, etc. Unfortunately, you can add your kid’s favorite photo in this invites, but don’t worry, you will get it adorned by cute illustrated text box and background. With endless combinations of colors and fonts to customize with, these are sure to be a hit!
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- If you’ve made up your mind on which paper you are going to use and before you go to the last step which is printing, please do check this following item:
- Cable connection
- Paper feeder