Celebrating our child’s birthday every year helps them to understand “the growing” process, and assists them throughout those various age-stages. Well that being said, if you have the same thought as most people did, I’ve got one a good recommendation for you, an adorable invitation card to help you invite the guests to come at your party and give best “memories” to your kid special day.
This templates have seven different designs; it means you will get a plenty option to decide and go with your favorite ones. Besides that, we agreed to feature one of the latest movie from Disney. It’s our favorite Raya and The Last Dragon, a definitely award-winning potential for this year.
To depict the actual “picture” from the original sets from Disney, we made and put beautiful backdrop which inspired by gorgeous foliage and greenery. On top of it you are going to get Disney Raya and The Last Dragon’s logo, along with its characters, such as Raya, Sisu the dragon, Tuk Tuk the cute armadillo and so on.
Where should I put the text?
I knew it already, by the way. I had this thought already in mind and because of that particular question, I decided to add additional element to the card. It was the wood sign that’s placed at the bottom section of the card. Beyond that, I also have written an example for you to follow, it’s kind of simple but crystal clear enough for your guests to read it. Isn’t that the main purpose, right?
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.