3+ Watercolor Peony Summer Birthday Invitation TemplatesIt was a cold winter day, and we were heading to a nearby stationery store to pick wonderful party invitations for my besties. We did have a nice cute tiny lady squad in high school, but it was never declared as such (lol). We had so much fun performing the DIY projects we learned in class, but we never do it properly.
I had the opportunity to meet them earlier this month at the class of 2004 reunion. My darling little squad has now become the small us! Haha. We went to Wendy’s, and my friend, Alexa, invited me to have a drawing session on my iPad, which subsequently grew into a full-session of drafting party invitations. If you’re curious about the result, here it is.
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.