Hello! I’m back again with another mesmerizing design. Last time, I’ve posted a couple of templates, which has cool Wild One concept, and it would be perfect for you to use it at your kids’ upcoming birthday though. Or maybe these one, if you’ve someone who enjoyed to watch movies or read plenty of books that related to “Galaxy” or “Cosmic”, then you can give him/her a nice little surprise at their birthday with these one, Galaxy Birthday Invitation.
Okay, let’s back to our main topic. What do we have here?
Today’s design was kind of unique for me, because the secret behinds these awesome invitation cards was my husband. Yesterday, he came up with a pretty “strange” idea, but I find it interesting though. Can you imagine having all your loved ones at your house, wearing adorable apron with paint splatter on it? and there is a colorful splatter paint tablecloth along with cute and sweet splatter “topping” on your cake.
Are you ready to heat this summer with your awesome “Splatter Party”? let’s do this. I’ve made a couple of templates for you, there are six models, and all of them are editable with Microsoft Word, for easy-to-customization, for both beginner and skilled user. For the details, this card has colorful paint splatter as its main decorations, and you can see that through its entire design.
HOW IT WORKS
a. Download The File
- Click the download button above.
- Wait for a second, and Google drive will be shown shortly.
- Did you see the download button? It has “red” accent. Click that.
- Then tap “Enter” key, and the download process will begin shortly.
- Before begin the customization, you’ll need to extract the file (Using Winrar), and install all the required fonts, to make sure it displays everything like it should be.
- Open the file using Microsoft Word.
- To insert text in pre-existing text-box, move your mouse pointer and point it onto “the center” of the text-box > Click that > Type your text.
c. Printing Material (Paper)
If could give you a couple of recommendations, I’d suggest you to either pick Card-stock or Cotton Paper. Both of them are commonly used for Wedding and other formal “occasions”. It may seem a bit expensive, but you’ll get better “result”, as it has good durability and textures.