Hi, folks! I’m really sorry for the delay, because all the hectic schedule. But today, I am back to you with something special for you. As for today’s design, what could be better than picking “Sesame Street” theme as our party concept, doesn’t it? Hell-yeah! A perfect theme to decorate your party and the entire design of your party invitation. And I’ve got one for you, in such beautiful looking presentation, for sure.
Well, let’s talk about what’s today design offer. This templates offers both cute and flashy combination of the timeless Sesame Street. It has six different designs, each have mesmerizing diagonal stripes, with such gorgeous “Pastel Colors”, and also a couple of Sesame Street’s character as its decorations, such as Elmo, Bret, Gover, and so forth. Choose your favorite one! And edit them now, because starting out from last week, I’ve added a brand-new feature to my template, it would be 100% editable with Ms. Word (it has docx file).
Guys! At the end of today’s article, I’ve wrote 3 Fun Activities to hype your kid’s birthday.
- Click the blue-highlighted text above.
- Wait a moment, and you should see Google drive page, by now.
- Did you the “Red” download button? Click that.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
3 Fun Activities for Birthday Party
- What’s in The Bag?
- A guessing game that makes a super fun birthday party game.
- This game can be easily changed for older kids.
- Dress Up Relay Race
- In this birthday party game, the guests will compete in relay races where they pile on the clothes and accessories. You can even customize all the clothes and accessories to fit whatever the theme of your birthday party is.
- There are also lots of other variations for relay races you’ll want to check out.
- Water Balloon Toss
- This birthday party game is best played in the warmer weather and needs to be outside.
- Pair up the guests and have them see how long they can go before they break the water-filled balloon.