I grew up watching both my grandmothers and mother arranging flowers and spending so much time at garden. I think working with flowers comes naturally to me. And after I did make this site, my love towards this beautiful God’s creation were never decreased, therefore, steadily increased as time goes by. Here is the prove how much I love “garden” flowers and how it impacts me in daily life.
This following collection is my latest creation and gratitude toward the presence of this beautiful sets of flowers. I’ve made 3+ template designs for you, and as always, you can grab it for absolutely nothing but free! Okay, please have a look at this,
What are they? On each template, you will get beautiful vintage style background design, which is inspired by the classic paper grain texture from 50’s. On top of that, there is a bunch of beautiful roses in watercolor style.
By the way, by using these templates or any templates in our site, you also get one nice feature. Starting out from last month, templates in our site will be designed and made in Adobe Reader, yup, I’m pretty sure that most of you already had that installed both in your laptop or Computer, right?
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.