Rainbow Unicorn Invitation Templates With Photo Frame
Hi, guys! Today, I’m going to tell you a little secret, a cute secret to snap our finger to make our own party invitation. This is going to be awesome, so don’t leave your seat yet, and prepare some munchies while reading today’s article. Happy reading, guys.
If you are new to this, it may seem a little bit hard to handle, isn’t it? Ha-ha! That’s the fact though, and it’s normal. One of the best way to cut down the hefty long process, is by using “Design Template”, it’s kind of “pre-made” design that sure will help you crafting your own party invitation. Fortunately, today I’ve got one for you, here we go,
What’s your opinion? It looks so adorable, doesn’t it? Hell yeah! Even my little daughter wants this one so bad, especially for her upcoming birthday though. I think most of you already knew that, if this cute “Rainbow Unicorn” would be perfect to amaze everyone eye’s, especially all your kid’s friends from school, thanks to its cute design, pastel color scheme, and bunch of other cute stuffs.
Adorable background color, mesmerizing drawing, with both cute yet so fancy design, like its “Bunting Flag”, how cool is that? And last but not least, you also got a pretty large space though, a rectangle box with white outline for your kid’s photo. Is it real? Of course, besides those six different provided designs, I’ve provided the JPG File, so you can easily customize it in Ms. Word or even in Adobe Photoshop, and add your kid/baby picture on it.
No cash needed in our site, everything is free for you, for personal use only, right. Just don’t forget to share this site to your friend, so they can also find a helpful solution for their upcoming party.
- Right-click each one of your favorite template.
- Then select “Save Image As”.
- Tap “Enter” key, and the download process will begin shortly.
- To open the file, you will need to open the file with Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop by right-clicking the file and select “Open with”.
- For Printing Material (Paper): I’d suggest you to pick card-stock paper, or at least Velum or Cotton Paper. (+) Relatively expensive (-) Good Quality Material