If you want to have a great Tropical or Summer themed Baby shower celebration for the next summer, find out what’s needed to create the perfect tropical style invitation card design! Here in this site, you are going to get everything in detailed explanation and don’t miss our free invitation card templates! Let’s see how it goes, everyone.
Every single things in this template are editable, what does it mean? It means you can do bunch of customization to this templates. For example, the wording information, I’ve made a sample text for you, you can type your own with different style (Replacing the font-styles, how its order, and sizes).
Your party information will also be surrounded with gorgeous yet exotic Tropical themed decorations, which is my all time favorite “element”, and it was Greenery leaves, such as Monstera, Palm leaves, hibiscus flowers and much more to come. If you are a person who love gold or glitter things, some of our template in today’s article also have additional element of Gold finished Text frame.
How to Download
- First of all, you’re going to need a link to get access into our Google drive storage.
- To get access, click the download button in above, and wait for a while.
- Once you landed on Google drive page, click Download > Locate the folder > Save or Enter.
- The download process will be automatically started, if not, do the whole process once more.
There are several of others stuff that you need to do, but in general, you only need to do these following steps:
- Unpack the file first and install all provided fonts.
- Edit and insert your text/party information with Microsoft Word 2007 or above. Don’t forget to save every time you do some changes.
- For printing, it depends on your decision, whether to take it all by yourself or pay some services at Local printing shop/depot.
- If you decided to get some services from printing depot, if I’m not mistaken, it can cost around $1-$3/piece. But in exchange, you will get much better result for that.
- Print the template on 5×7 card-stock paper (80-110lbs).