Minnie Mouse Invitation Templates – Editable DOCX With Microsoft Word
What could be better than crafting your own invitation? Oops! Nope! It isn’t that hard though. I bet you will be shocked if you are able to do it in just a couple of minutes. Really? Of course. Here, in this site, we’ve massive collections of template, and you could pick one of them as yours, your special party invitation card, for your special event and loved ones. So, why wont you try get one? Like these? Tropical Leaves Invitation, or maybe these one, “Save The Date Invitation”.
As for today, we hope you enjoyed our latest design, it was inspired from the timeless Disney’s character; Minnie Mouse. Please have a look at this one…
What’s your opinion? It looks so cute, doesn’t it? Adorable Border design, Minnie’s graphics and bunch of others stuffs. Anyway, you can use it as invitation card for your kid’s upcoming birthday or maybe baby shower. Don’t worry, I’ll guide you then. Anyway, this template features six different models, it was patiently designed and made using Microsoft Word, so all of these templates comes with Docx file, 100%-ly editable using Ms. Word. I bet you’re able to customize it like a piece of cake.
Which one is your favorite? I’m pretty sure it will be difficult for you to choose. By the way, don’t forget to read the whole article, as I’ve wrote a couple tips or guides that will help you for sure.
- Click the blue-highlighted text above.
- Wait a moment, and you should see Google drive page, by now.
- Click the red download button, then tap “Enter”.
How it works
- Install all the necessary files inside Fonts folder.
- Open the file with Ms. Word
- Almost 90% stuffs in these templates were made in or using “Text-Box”, so you have to see this little guides,
- To add new box, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Type your text
- To replace text in pre-existing boxes, click the center of box twice.
- To move the box, click the edge of the box until you see “4-headed arrow”, then hold and move it wherever you want.
- Before you print the template, make sure you have the right printing paper that suit your needs, like Card-stock, Cotton paper, etc.