Hello there, everyone! I’m thrilled to present some more of this year’s new party stationery designs, which may be utilized for a variety of occasions throughout the season. It’s finally time to reveal our new Floral themed party invitations!
I previously said that I’ve been very inspired by antique botanicals recently and can’t get enough of them. This time, I thought it would be interesting to combine vintage florals with modern style and minimalism, resulting in this gorgeous combo! Please take a look at the ones below.
If you ask me, “what’s my favorite part?” it’d be difficult for me to say, because each of them created a striking design with both modern and vintage vibes. Without drawing attention away from the Rose, I did my best to ensure that the astronomically beautiful Rose was displayed properly. As a result, I combined them with other types of flowers such as Ranunculus, Peony, and one of my all-time favorite blooms, Gardenia.
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.