Golden Frame Baby Shower Invitation Templates – Editable With Microsoft Word
Boost your confidence toward your big day by adorning your invitation card with these beautiful invitation suites. There is a little bit of Gold accent, it’s stunning and there still has plenty to offer. So, let’s have a look at these beauty,
Beforehand, I need to say thanks to my husband, he helped me so much in the process of making this collection. He gave me this idea, a kind of Rustic design along with Floral and Gold element. It took me for a while to finish it, since my body wasn’t that fit. Luckily, in this day, I’ve made a few special cards for you.
This card, (as always), it comes in six different designs or styles. It’s very useful for you, you can make it as a complete set, such as, use one of them for “Thank you card”, “invitation card”, “save the date card”, and so forth. Sounds great, isn’t it? Yup. In addition, each cards also have beautiful Flower decorations. From purple roses, to red rose with gold glitter sprinkles.
Here are a few lists of how to use our template:
- Download the file: Click the download link (Above) > Wait > Click “download” (in Google Drive) > Locate the folder and Enter to start the process.
- If the download process is finished, to be able to edit/personalize our template, you’re going to open them with third-party software, which is Ms. Word 2007 or above.
- Once the download is finished, don’t forget to install fonts that has been included in the package.
- There are many types out there, in which, I, personally have been using card-stock paper for so long, it has good durability, premium feels, and bunch of other things that others won’t.
- Cardstock paper is undoubtedly the best paper on the market. In a nutshell, if you want top-notch quality, at least, pick cardstock paper as the material. For budget wise, standard a4 text paper would be more than enough.