Having inspired by my own experience a couple years ago, I think now it’s a great time to refresh my design for both birthday and baby shower party. It features the lovely Minnie Mouse. Minnie and Mickie are always be in everyone’s mind. I think it was successfully surpassed many and many generations. And kids will be so much appreciating it, if you consider this for their upcoming birthday.
Okay, let’s see what do we have here,
Creating invitation card from scratch won’t be that easy, especially if you go with relatively less experience in editing before. Well, to help you creating your own first baby shower invitation card, with Minnie is in it, please have a look at these great invitation design that we made hours ago. Hope you enjoyed it,
There’s no a little girl out there who doesn’t at some point in her life love the pink, glitter and Minnie Mouse. Those combination inspired me in the making of this cute collection. The card has sparkling polka dots pattern, surrounding your party information. This isn’t only what you will get, you also get cute Minnie mouse on each templates (6 styles) along with large space to your little daughter’s photo on it.
This card will sparkle your way to celebrate your little daughter’s birthday. You can send the invitation out by using Online or Social Platform, like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and others. Since our card comes as digital file and editable with Ms. Word, so you can easily customize it and decided which way you want to distribute it.
- Click the download button, it will be shown above this instruction.
- Then it will direct you to our google drive storage, where you will see “dropdown arrow” or “download” button to download the template files.
- Locate the folder and “Enter”
- Extract the file with Rar file opener (WinRar, 7Zip, etc.). To do it, right click the file and select (Extract To “…”).
- After that, go to fonts folder, and manually install all font files in there.
- If you done with the font-installation, now you are able to edit and insert your party information into the template with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.