What’s the alternative way to stylize baby shower invitations?
A sophisticated monogram and vintage script font create a bold statement on any glamorous invitations, from wedding to baby shower. Wedding invitations are a lot like first impressions: They serve as your guests’ introduction to you and your actual party. To bring as much personalization as possible to your paper goods, you can consider to feature bespoke crest or monogram to your invitation suite. Luckily, we have made six glamorous invitations with Floral and Monogram, here they are,
It shown in black and white color combination. Bespoke crest also featured in these collections. The crest will have unique design, which is inspired by the hand-drawn style of 2d floral painting. It’s placed on each card, below your initial. “Initial?” Yup. Write your name as well as your baby’s initial in beautiful vintage script. All fonts that we used in these invitations were same.
The party information will be placed right underneath the floral crest we have been talking before. Replace the sample text with your own, it’s not that hard because our template is editable with Microsoft Word and what could be easier than this, right? Don’t forget to also read our beginner’s guide at the end of this article.
- How to Download
- Click the download button, it will be shown above this instruction.
- Then it will direct you to our google drive storage, where you will see “dropdown arrow” or “download” button to download the template files.
- Locate the folder and “Enter”
- How to Use
- Open the file by extracting it with WinRar or any Rar file opener. (Right Click – select “Extract To …”).
- Install all fonts we have included, after that you are able to open the file with Ms. Word 2007 or above without getting error message (missing fonts).
- Printing Paper Tips
Most people are preferred to use card-stock paper over other type of paper. The reason is because this paper has quality a way better in many terms, from the durability, and has good value in guest’s prospective.