With crisp air, aesthetic string lighting, romantic photobooth, cozy decor and flowers’ scents, it’s hard not to love a spring or garden themed event. Saying “I do” during the months calls for elegant, seasonal details—like blossoming flowers, sunny day, pine trees—we can get started by featuring it in our party invitations. The cheapest way that has the lowest risk compared to party décor.
Here, we’ve created based on our favorite festive invites for your upcoming wonderland event.
There are three templates here, which you have the freedom to pick all of them as a whole set, from party invitation to thank you card. Isn’t that awesome? Absolutely! The fresh vines were opted out here. In exchange, we involved the use of Flower or Floral decorations. Here we decided to pick Lily, Daisy and Poppy in unique and charming, hand-drawn, watercolor style, combined with a very thick outline shader and rustic-tone background.
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.