For a spring, summer or fall wedding, you’ll want a rustic, yet elegant invitation and this collection? It will go beyond your expectation, as it offers stunning touch of gold interspersed with rich green eucalyptus leaves. There are a host of reasons to let your guests know that your wedding is set to be a smaller affair. And this card spells it out—it’s a micro wedding!
This foil-pressed styled invitation, with everything you can expect from 2023’s trending elements. It is a lovely choice for anybody planning a fall wedding (or any wedding, really!). The golden eucalyptus gives a delicate and detailed touch of modern feels.
Their minimalist style is more akin to abstract art than anything else, and it contains an infinity symbol to signify the concept of eternal love. Use a black and gold color scheme for a traditional minimalist style, or go for a colored invite in purple or teal.
Besides that, there are enough empty spaces for lettering, which is very helpful for you, as you don’t have to try to crumble all of your text in such tiny spaces.
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.