Floral 60th Birthday Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Another day, another good design. Last time, I posted two invitation card designs, which is perfect for our little sweetheart’s birthday. If you haven’t check it yet, you can see that here, Minnie Mouse Invitation Card, and Toy Story. Okay, what do we have today? Today’s template was unlike the previous one, this template is inspired from my recent experience.
This story sets in November, last year. At that time, my precious Mother is turning 60, and it’s the perfect time to give her special birthday bash. Let me skip a bit the story, both me and my sister decided to divide our to-do list, and as always, I worked on the party decoration and how the invitation will look like. And yup, I’ll show you that one, but with some modification for sure.
That time, I only made a single piece, but today, I’ve designed and made another 5 templates for you. You can have it for free, and you can begin to work on it as soon as you can, with no-drama added and it’s editable with Ms. Word. Today’s template has portrait orientation design, with 3 different background design, one would be Canvas style background, and the rest would be Stock-white and Paper grain texture.
In addition, you also got bunch of gorgeous “Floral” graphics, in such beautiful “Watercolor” finished. From aesthetic looks flowers like Eucalyptus, to the modern yet look so classy Monstera leaves. Now one of your job is easily done in just a few of minutes. What’s the next? You should download the template and add your personal detail and information in it. I’ve wrote the instructions below, make sure you gonna check it.
- Click the download button that I placed above this instruction.
- Then, wait for a couple of seconds, once you landed in Google Drive page, click the “Red” download button.
- Locate the folder and click “Save” to start the process.
What to do
- Unarchive the file with Winrar/7zip, then open the “Fonts” folder, install all fonts in that folder.
- Now you can open the file with Ms. Word, and add your information.
- Printing paper (Card-stock, Cotton, Linen paper, etc.)
- The template has 5×7 inch format, so make sure you check the printing options and fill the blank with that.