Elegance and minimalism make a charming pair in breathtaking nuptial or lovely outdoor birthday event. The crisp air and vibrant environment ooze romance and elegance without going overboard. Speaking of “minimalism”, do I have something here for you? Definitely! I do have something for you.
Create your own Boho party invitation card in minutes with our handy template design. That begin said, we hope these exquisite party stationery ideas put joy and excitement to you. What do have here? It’s a perfect statement to announce your romantic event with Floral as the highlighted elements.
Sage green, beige, orange, white and a bit of yellow were the sole inspiration of this brilliantly stunning Summer Boho wedding invitations. Classic script fonts on dark toned background creates a classic, yet modern/timeless look. Each set is bundled with a hand drawn Pampas, rose, poppy, magnolia and minimalist text box design, where is the place to display your party detailed information.
If you already had something in your mind, then the next step would be downloading our template to your device. To download our template, isn’t that hard, by the way, you just need to follow this guide:
- Click the provided link above (it says “Download Free Editable PDF … Here”)
- You will be directed to a Google Drive Page and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.