If you’re after a more calming and vintage feel for your special occasion, then don’t go past these aesthetic floral invitations. This stationery set was designed using fantastic artwork with watercolor finished and soft palette. As part of our help to ease your pain to find extraordinary invitation card design, let’s have a look how fun and gorgeous it is, to boost attendance at your party.
Get one of these collection to reflect your style, whether it’s conventional, elegant, or industrial-inspired event. The dreamy looks from rustic/vintage has been well-represented here through the stunning pastel colored background and text box design. To tie the knot between the vintage and watercolor design wasn’t that easy for me. After three or more trials, I finally found this great combination and that was the reason why I decided to use floral, Carnation and Magnolia to be specifically.
To boost up the aesthetic vibes, you can pair this with sturdy (printing) paper like Cardstock, and if it’s possible, you can personalize the way how your text looks by incorporating “hand-writing” and sans-serif typefaces. You can see it through the preview image here that has written text on it. What are your thoughts? For me, it does look clean or neat which makes them clear enough to be seen. FYI, any templates in this site are editable with Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Word, Online Invitation Maker or any editing software.
Follow this to download the template
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- Then Tap your “Enter” key or click “Save”
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.