Attention moms! Check out these fun and inspiring Care Bears party invitation and activities for Kids to keep the Birthday Bear and Friend Bear fans entertained.
It’s the classic option of designing a cute invitation and featuring characters from children’s movie, and in this case, we’re going to have the furry-friends in brightly made piece of invites. Discover how great it is to flip over your plain white party invitation below.
It’s not hard to tell why this collection can instantly stunned and moved everyone’s heart, thanks to its cuteness overload!!! The beloved design was coming from my lovely daughter’s mind, which she clearly has dictated me even from the beginning. Basically, the idea was having the adorable Bears with exquisitely beautiful Rainbow and Sparkles.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- If you’ve made up your mind on which paper you are going to use and before you go to the last step which is printing, please do check this following item:
- Cable connection
- Paper feeder
As we can see, there was a lovely pastel-colored circular rainbow on top of basic white layer which is clearly making everything looks better, for the text and even the care bears as well. Yeah! Put your text right at the center of the circular shaped rainbow, so it will get surrounded by the lovely elements that I have said earlier.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.