Our gallery of easy DIY party invitation is full of creative ways to display your party in beautiful, modern, cute and trendy elements. Fill your curiosity with our daily dose of creative design ideas like in this stylish Trollhunters 2 birthday invitation.
For the Trollhunters fans, I think you should be granted him a permission to have a super awesome birthday party with the Trolls. This collection can be used as the guidelines for you to be able to list the thing that you should have for the upcoming special event.
Each templates came up with thrilling-action which was taken from the actual scene of the film. Basically, there are three separated columns here that emphasizes each spaces for displaying the Trollhunters picture, your kid’s name and last but not least the address details that you should write it down in such great details.
I like them all, the super cool action-adventure film; Trollhunters and some minor details like the overlapping element really creates natural feels that I often don’t see. You can also have room for improve by elaborating the design with elegant typefaces/fonts as shown here, which I did make it looks simple and yet so elegant.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better (Ex. Cardstock paper).