Simple design is often the best one, so did this card. The colorful appearance of this Lego inspired party invitation will help you make your party success. But wait, what if you don’t have enough hours or experience in editing? How easy could it be to make it happens? Let’s find out together here in today’s post. Happy reading, everyone!
Some people are afraid to overcome their fear toward something new in their life. Making your first party invitations are no exceptions! For that obvious question, we are here for you as an answer. We are going to share this 9+ Lego themed birthday invitation for free and in printable format, so that most of you are able to do it easily at home or work.
As you might already knew it even before you read this paragraph, this post is going to have Lego in its collection. The templates here have been formatted in 5×7 format, so you don’t have to manually adjust it anymore and instead of doing that, just buy the exact fitted paper and it’s done! Eye-catching border designs here were inspired by the timeless Lego’s Bricks and those are lines to form such alluring colorful border to the card.
Despite everything I mentioned above, in this collection also includes cute Lego Toys, such as Lego’s Construction site vehicle, Motocross, Patrol Car, Policeman and a few of Ninjago toys. So, in short, your job now is inserting your party detailed information like what I did in such cute fashion (See the preview image from the beginning to the last one).
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device.
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need any of these, Ms. Word or Photoshop or Online image editor.
- To make your card looks like done by the professional, you can optimize your effort by buying either Cardstock or Cotton paper to help your special invites deliver sturdy and versatile feels, which makes it brilliant party favors and can be used as future references for your guest.