What to prepare for simple your upcoming party?
If you don’t mind me telling you my best word to help you set one-of-a-kind party for your kids, then believe me and check out these fun ideas for your kid’s birthday and collect all of 7+ Free Printable How To Train Your Dragon invitation card template.
You may get a little worry on what should you do to make your party invitation stands out to attract your guest. I got something for you. These template has cool HTTYD, from its characters one of its scene. You will get them in eight different options to choose and each of them have one of my favorite scene in HTTYD: Hidden World, yep! It’s where the Hiccup, Astrid and Toothless entering gorgeous Crystal Cave with hundred species of glow in the dark dragon.
This gave me an idea to put a quite unique Scroll or Treasure Map which you’d later use it as the place for your text to be displayed on. There is a large space for you to put your own text/party details or even photo. I’m pretty sure this one will make it even perfect for you, since all characters from HTTYD are surrounding the it. Not just one or two, but there are many of them. From Night Fury to Light Fury and from Hiccup to Astrid’s flying on Stormfly’s back.
How to Download
- Choose your favorite design and right click the template
- Choose “save image as” and Locate the folder
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open/edit the file through a simple apps like Microsoft Word, or Paints (Only available in Windows).
- Insert your party information and print them on 5×7 paper.
- To match with the whole HTTYD Theme that this invitation had, you can add this fun props to your party:
- Napkins, Party Cup, Balloons, Cupcake Topper and HTTYD personalized thank you card.
- Serve How To Train Your Dragon’s themed Birthday Cake (You can find it on Google for some information and inspiration).