You don’t need to amuse everyone with some overly decorated or jampacked things at your party. What’s the point of having all of those and beyond, if you can easily dismiss the aftermath result? Therefore, many couples and parents are slowly moving on DIY trends, thinking of doing the necessary stuff by themselves.
Upon searching this information on Internet, I have stumbled upon a very beautiful painting. I immediately clicked her profile and found that she is a famous painter and known for her modern-contemporary arts. I never confessed that I’m an art-enthusiast and for that reason, I think I always have the spirits for providing great invitation card design like in today’s article.
This collection offers a beautiful presentation of romantic rose and gardenia. A closely identical flowers that’s irresistible to avoid from their charm. The beautiful lilies are adorning the card, sweeping across each sides with its beautiful petals and aesthetic color palette.
There are eight templates here, which you’re going to be confused to point out only one, for sure. Lucky for you, we provide all of this collection and entire collection in this site for free. So, you can download all the bundles and keep the rest for future references. How great is that? Having fabulous options to get the beautiful invitation templates for nothing but free.
- How to Download
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
- How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.