Is your little girl will be getting a year older this month or soon? Well, congratulation! Do you know what? For me personally, I think the second half to the end of the year is the great season for celebrating our loved ones’ special day (of course, there are some exceptions). But anyway, what would you for your daughter’s birthday? If you’re confused to find a good ones, or you seem tired with “Girly” theme. I think this Space Jam: A New Legacy birthday should be charting on the top in your list.
Just because she’s girl, it doesn’t mean she hate everything about boys’ stuff, from toy to movie. For you mom, if you are in the same age like me, which born in 80s to 90s, I think you might be familiar with the OG Space Jam which released back in 1996. This awesome idea is the renowned version of that OG. This invitation collection is great to help you have a matching-matching and awesome invites for your party.
Nine awesome Space Jam birthday invitation. It has futuristic looks, though. Why? it’s solely made for resembling the distinct concept even from the classic 96’s Space Jam. The template has unique “Text” callout or text box in blue and edgy tech style. On top of that, there are the main highlight of the card; Lebron James, Bugs Bunny, Tasmanian Devil, Tweety, Daffy Duck and the famous Road Runner.
How to Download?
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
- Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
- Before you go and buy some printing paper at local store, it’d be better if you find and get some information about it first, so you got the idea and it can reduce a lots of unnecessary time.
- Card-stock paper is definitely the best all-rounder material that you can get.
- It may seem a bit pricey but it’s much cheaper than paying someone to design your invitation.