We’re going to make our own invitation cards? Is that even possible? Yes, please! Besides the strong wind pushes you back, as we know it’s quite daunting task to deal with. Thousands upon thousands of ideas are widely circulated on the Internet; you may find a lot of inspiration on your favorite social media platform, Instagram, or even just searching on Google. Because of the rising demand and simple access to the Internet, we can discover a lot of inspiration and build our own party invitations, even if we don’t have a lot of experience.
Do you want to know the secret?
This template design is made to provide easier access for everyone, especially for brides and young moms who know nothing about designing well-designed invitations. It has outstanding concept, thanks to its beautiful silver dollar eucalyptus, caladium and many other aesthetic foliage that we often see it in Boho-inspired events. There was also a stunning frame made of lines that’s inspired by geometric design. A cool way to highlight your party information, for sure.
How to download
- Right click the preview image
- Select “save image as” then locate the destination folder
- Then click “save” or just hit your “Enter” key.
- The download will be automatically started soon after you hit “Enter” harshly 😂 (it’s joke, don’t mind it).
- Open/edit the file using Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- Insert your text. Don’t forget to give additional direction to make it clear enough for your guests to find your address. Adding barcode of your party location would be great for sure.
- Hand it (invitation) to your guests or you can send it virtually on Twitter or Instagram as it supports you to do that (because it’s a digital file).