Whenever the Avengers came up with another sequel, my boys will always try their best to persuade me to host another superhero-studded party. I was like, how many times do I need to host an Avengers party, it’s already the fourth times we had it in our party. But, what could we do then? if our kids have asked this with their cute smile. I realized that I need to make another invitation with pretty much different concept. See below to find how great it is.
It’s probably the most unique looking invitation card I made till these days. It offers a nice and unique three piece of plates. Each of them will have the responsibility to display awesome Avengers hero like Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow and so forth.
In this template design, you will also get designated places for your party detailed information (who, when, where, etc.). Those places were actually the main layer of the card that has solid white for the best result, as well as making the rest (Plates and Characters) is looking like coming from awesome Marvel’s comic book.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.
If you go for conventional way of distributing the invitation on your own, then you need to print it out on 5×7 cardstock or any paper. When you are done with the printing session, then now it’s time to start your car and deliver it and see their reaction.