What exactly are invitation templates?
To begin with, let’s discuss what is Invitation card and how important for us to have elaborated party invitation design is to encourage the guest to come and join your party? First of all, it’s a tool to invite people to your special events and it’s like deliberately showing off what’s in your party and asking them (guest) to be a part of it. Okay, now how elaborated this piece of paper should be to mesmerize your guest to come? To get the answer swiftly, please have a look at these,
This collection is a great example of a stunning invitation card theme + wording, which is equal to an elaborated party invitation for your special event. Is it free? Yep! You can get one or all of them for free (for personal use only)! Actually, it’s been a while for me since the last time I made/created this kind of theme for our daily free invitation templates.
This gorgeous collection will likely take you on tour to see a beautiful field or park full of enchanting flowers. Could you imagine that? Having exquisitely beautiful flowers like Rose, Buttercup, Magnolia as a decorative element at your party, and it could also be represented here through this invitation card with such astonishingly beautiful watercolor design?
There are eight different templates here to give you an option to see it much likely in different angles alongside various type of floral graphics. Okay, I think that’s all I could say in today’s post, but it’s not the end because I’ve written a special guide for you at the end of this post, it will cover the basic guide of how to download and edit the file.
- Downloading: Click the selected template, wait a moment, a new page will be popped-up
- Right Click the image, and choose save image as and tap “Enter”
- Your download will be started automatically.
- Editing: Use Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or any other editing apps.
- In Ms. Word: go to File > Insert > Picture > Select The template.
- Step 2: go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Write your text.