In northern hemisphere, we already moved to Autumn, meanwhile, in southern hemisphere we got the vibe of Spring season where the weather is slightly warmer. I think I have seen it somewhere, maybe in one of articles I read while getting my hair done before I went to my friend’s baby shower party. That articles shows a beautiful picture of line of Pine Trees in Spring and Autumn in Vancouver.
It was like a thunderclap inside my head and yep, I brought it to home and started to do a simple sketching right after I got home from my friend’s party. If you don’t mind (I think you are being hopeful to see it instead 😂), here’s the result of my work for the past two days,
It’s clear that this party invitation collection is great for, almost, any occasions that you wished for. From an aesthetic birthday party to baby shower party to shower the mom and her baby outdoor. This collection will show you a nice picture/presentation of scenery where the gorgeous Pine Cone/Trees are adorning the card in watercolor design. The tremendous number of hours in the making of this collection happened gave us a great result of enchanting greenery party stationery in such astonishing details to give our guests a glimpse of what we would have for them in our upcoming party.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.