While we love lush shades of red come in autumn, some of our favorite fall floral pairings focus on subtler colors. Yellows, greens, and pale pinks make great pillars for fall arrangements. Beech leaves brighten up an arrangement of dahlias and spider mums (Chrysanthemum) for a brighter fall floral bunch. Well, this is another reason why you should explore more towards floral pairings that are sure to add a statement to any of your party wished for.
Explore more what you could do for your summer and autumn seasonal party here in our site.
This beautiful invitation card has the whole setup made and decorated with all gorgeous flower and foliage I have mentioned earlier. The flower was painting using soft color scheme / palette and astonishing details that proven to be perfect to attract everyone’s attention. The template comes in both landscape and portrait orientation, and as always, you are always able to customize the template freely without any restriction from us.
Below that, it’s pretty much the place where your party information will be displayed. You can consider the “Sample Text” I’ve written to guide you where to put the information in such great order as well as which font will look best. In general, any fonts will be perfect, since this template isn’t strictly made for certain type, neither vintage or modern, so you can get along with them easily.
How to Download
- Choose your favorite design
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a second
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”
- To open and edit the template –open the file on Microsoft Word or Paint.
- The universal format of the paper size is 7×5 (Portrait) and I suggest you to pick card-stock paper as the printing material.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.