Gold has a lot of going for it: It’s romantic, chic, and stylish—the perfect combination for some dreamy event. Gold embellished baby shower are no exceptions. It took off when gold quartz became one of recent Pantone’s color of the year, and they’ve held a timeless appeal ever since. Today, we got the chance to share it with you. An elegant collection for those of you who had such high taste even when we’re talking about baby shower or birthday party.
This beautiful invitation template comes in delicate hue that has an understated elegance which’s surprisingly versatile; it’s easier for you to match your party décor with it and have such opulent feel, thanks to its stunning palette and gorgeous floral painting.
Aisle markers of beautiful gold lines might lend a beautiful gold indie edge to the card, whereas an antique floral decoration creates vintage vibes. By using this you could know how it appears in foil lettering, and turn your invitation suite into gleaming masterpiece with gold element. Besides every elements I have mentioned above, this card will have more things to surprise you.
This 10+ Elegant Gold birthday invitation template also offers aesthetic gold geometric pattern which is popular in these days. I’ve made a couple of them, some of them even had beautiful ellipse shape with matching floral in similar gold foil finished.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.