9 Elegant & Stylish Faux Gold Party Invitation Suite Ideas
Floral as decorative elements combined with faux gold has a lot going for it: it’s romantic, trendy, and stylish—the ideal mix for a spectacular celebration. Choose any of these as your party invites to celebrate your loved ones’ birthdays, and the timeless elegance will work its magic for you.
Pantone’s color of the year for 2021 is Gold, and it’s had a timeless appeal ever since. This beautiful gold tone exudes the common subtle elegance and may be worn for a variety of situations throughout the season. Given how amazing the dazzling metallic faux gold finish is, it’s easy to spot the lovely California Poppy, Verdant Leaves, Fern, and Gardenia.
The added touch of white-gold combination on the marble background, it shines the geometric pattern as well as those beautiful floral illustrations. Gold is more than a color. Whether it appears in foil lettering on an invitation suite or as a gleaming wax seal, rose gold often metallic qualities add texture. Every bit as romantic and stylish as you’d expect.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- If you’ve made up your mind on which paper you are going to use and before you go to the last step which is printing, please do check this following item:
- Cable connection
- Paper feeder