Hot summer is not only perfect for people to set their party up, but also, it has thousand features to help you set a perfect Tropical party. Last year, I’ve my own tropical party with my family and friends. It was good and quite successful to dissipate the heat. At that time, we didn’t have any or event that was coming near to be celebrated, but what was in my mind is a little bit different, because I do have make a few invitation template for that particular event.
It’s better to share it with you, rather than make it waste, right? None of this will make you regret, meanwhile, it will remind you how great tropical themed party is, and you probably can’t wait to see it in real life as you celebrate your kid’s birthday with the same tropical theme or style to these ones.
This template has cute and fun way of decorations, which is looking so great to get everyone who reads it. Since it was made for kids’ birthday party, I did make it to look as eye-catching as possible to the kids. As you can see, the card has lovely illustrations of element that is related to Summer or Tropical, such as Flamingo, Watermelon, Orange, and Palm leaves. Those elements will be sitting on top of solid pink background, and also there is a white rectangular shape at the center of the card, which is the place to put your own text.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Print the final version of the template on cardstock paper (5×7” format).