Create your own Luca inspired birthday invitation, perfect for a Disney & Pixar Luca fans, for both girl and boy. What could I do for my own party then? You can get inspired from this like hosting a fun family movie night or just a fun kids craft. Isn’t that awesome? Yeah! It is!!!
Get ready to zoom into an unforgettable Disney family movie night with this easy and free DIY birthday invitation idea! You won’t see something like these, for sure. If both you and your little ones prefers no-fuse design, rather than decked it with everything you see it’s great, whereas, it doesn’t always work like these.
This invitation offers a great balance of elements and ratio for the whitespaces. Just like a Monogram style of wedding invitation, hassle-free designs are still becoming brides’ favorite choice for inviting their loved ones. So, to speak, this Luca birthday invitations are in the same way like what monogram invitation is made for.
It has the adorable characters from Luca, like Alberto and Luca himself in surprisingly great layout which is made of bright blue background, with alluring dash-lines and place for you to display your text.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. (I know what is inside your mind now, you never knew you needed Ms. Word for editing, right? 😂
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THOSE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.