There’s nothing quite as timeless as a romantic, neutral palette for wedding and baby shower as flowers, but there’s also nothing quite as breathtaking as bouquets filled with blooms in deep and dark shades. Burgundy, Charcoal, Black, Raven, Midnight blue are just the small numbers to describe the wide range variety of dark shade palette.
From delicate and dainty peonies in Blush, to burgundy Rose, we’ve made 7 utterly gorgeous and unexpected dark & moody themed party invitation and a bit of floral as it’s known for its opulent beauty.
We’ve round up tons of illustrations and made a list of the florals or foliage that we can include based on each notes. And today, the beautiful Tulip is going to show its elegance throughout these seven beauties. Even without the dark shade palette, the watercolor design has already taken all the responsibility, thanks to its mesmerizing details that’s clearly needed so much effort to illustrate it.
In overall, the only word that can describes this is AMAZING. Flowers bring beauty into our lives, and color, fragrance, and life to our rooms and, in a way, they challenge us to make the most of every day.
How to Download
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better (Ex. Cardstock paper).