Here in our site, you could surf hundreds upon hundreds collection of invitation templates for various occasion. It means that you can get a partially-finished design which you can use it as your party invitation and invite the guest with that. How awesome is that! Speaking of several collection I’ve made recently, I think today’s collection is one of my favorite of this month’s draft! Do you want to see it? Here they are,
A perfect Bohemian or Boho styled invitation for you, Boho-lovers! This template isn’t only great to decorate a wedding invitation suite, but you are also able to use it either as birthday or baby shower party invitation card. If you’re mom and who wants to host a mini baby shower event with your friends and family, this Boho will do the magic for you flawlessly and swiftly!
Since Boho has attracted thousands people around the globe to use it as a part of Home and Party décor, I could say it’d be easier for you to find matching party supplies and today’s collection is one of them! It’s blessed with gorgeous watercolor painting of Flower, Greenery and Pampas. You might have seen this combination somewhere and yep! the hype and its eternal beauty is real! In addition, this template also comes with beautiful rustic element which we can see that through its background design.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.