Pick and choose the theme is the first step to start planning a baby shower. When choosing a theme for the baby shower, it is important to consider what a woman wants and fit with his personality. There are thousands of fun and unique theme to make things easier, I have collected 5 theme of the baby shower that will be memorable for your guests and be a mother.
1. Tea Party. Tea party has become a popular choice for baby showers. You can host a baby shower in your home or at one of the tea houses .For delightful menu, it would be nice to serve a variety of finger foods or mini sandwiches and of course tea! Giving guests a unique teacups for favors.
2. Rubber Ducky. This is a popular theme for the baby’s gender neutral for baby shower. The color scheme of blue, yellow and white will be very good for the baby shower rubber duck. Attach the balloons to give effect to the bubbles and fill the bowl with a ping pong ball and yellow rubber duck for centerpieces.
3. Baby Book Themes . This theme is a great theme for a baby shower. When inviting guests, you can ask them to bring their favorite baby book as a gift for mothers. Decorate the table with stuffed animals and Binkies mom to take home by guests.
4. Jungle Theme. There are lots of cute animals and invitations can be found in the theme of blue, pink, brown, green or yellow for gender neutral. Decorating with green balloons and ribbons as well as some stuffed animals hanging chair.
5. Diaper Party. It will be a fun theme for a baby shower. A diaper cake will be the centerpiece centerpieces and gifts for mom. Entertain guests with a dirty diaper game.
Are you ready for your theme? There are still a lot of ideas for baby shower themes that you can use. Be creative and crafty 😀