While the majority of brides and grooms adore the lush and bold colors of Eucalyptus, Pampas, Monstera, and Philodendron, some people also keen on something a bit different. As if it’s taken from vintage-style, it’s subtle, beautiful, and romantic. Flowers like Poppy is an excellent props for any arrangements, and they also brighten up some aspects.
What exactly is it? This lovely floral has quickly become a popular choice for enhancing rooms in wedding and birthday celebration invitation suites. In addition, find out more about the Poppy-themed invites and how simple they are to create in the fun details below.
This is the perfect enhancer for everyone who find there’s still something missing for their party. A rustic-inspired collection, with mixed of flower decorations (Poppy) in such bright and cute tones, alongside beautifully designed minimal background.
With these, now you don’t have to worry about making your guest feel unpleasant because of your party invitation card design. If you are keen to pick these, I think we are all agreed that we can’t get over these gorgeous Poppy themed birthday invitation – with the most beautiful shades of pink and red. So dreamy.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.