Whether you have a green thumb or not, you’re probably privy to the many benefits of live plants. They can purify the air, reduce stress, and even boost your productivity. And let’s not overlook their ability to create visual interest in your special party. That said, finding the right way to feature it in your party can be quite challenging, as there are countless inspirations on Internet and yet not all of them are free.
From fiddle leaf fig trees that don’t require a ton of water to striking palm plants that will take you back to your last beach getaway, here are 10 of the best aesthetic leaf which you can get it for free as your invitation card.
There is no much thing that I could argue from this one, this design is beautiful on its own, thanks to its stunning elements. First thing first, you will get beautiful watercolor background, it’s personally made for my own occasion but sadly I couldn’t make it soon, then I decided to feature it in today’s design.
The beautiful leaf / leaves here were also had the same “watercolor” style as the background design of the card. Beyond that, since there are 10+ template designs, you will be blessed by how many options you will get if you considered this as your invitations.
How to Download
- Choose your favorite design
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a second
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”
- To open and edit the template –open the file on Microsoft Word or Paint.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.