Winter Onederland Baby Shower Invitation Templates – Editable .Docx
Now we’re three months ahead to Winter. Time definitely flies so fast. Anyway, we need to prepare everything in advance before we meet Winter. Especially for new parents out there, whom their kids’ birthday is getting closer and closer. Do you want to celebrate it in Winter? Or maybe you had to deal the same conditions like me, my little son was actually born in December, if the answer is yes.
What if you have a look at these one and have it as a fully package of your party concept and its invitation card?
It fits boy and girl’s birthday or baby shower party. I bet everyone will love to see this, and can’t wait to see your kid and give him/her with sweet gifts. You will get it in six different options, from simple White Canvas background, to Pink Stripe with adorable Polar bear.
By using this template, you can make your own dream invitation card in just a couple of minutes. For instance, I’ve wrote some “examples” for the wording, and what you need to do is replacing the text with your own text using Microsoft Word, save it, and print it on 5×7 Printing Paper. It’s done! How simple is that?
- FYI: I’ve archived all materials into Rar file, have been stored in Google Drive (Six templates and some fonts), I can guarantee you that is 100% safe from virus.
- The download button is placed above this instructions. You will be directed to Google Drive page, once you clicked that. Then Click Download > Save.
How It Works
- You need to install the font that have been provided and placed inside Fonts folder, but before that, unpack the file first.
- As it has Docx format, to edit and insert your text, you need Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper (My suggestion is Card-stock paper).
- There are several other types of paper, from Standard A4 paper to something like Kraft paper.
- To print the template, open the file with Ms. Word, go to File > Print > Set the printing options based on your needs.