Being pregnant is definitely not an easy task — but it isn’t always hard work! Sometimes you get to have fun too, like when you go on a babymoon or have your baby shower. In this post, we are going to act as baby shower expert to help you host fun baby shower by providing free and customizable party invitation cards in digital format, so when you keen to have a virtual party, then you can send it directly your family, and friends with growing bundle of joy for the celebration!
Summer has always been giving out its surprise, flowers & trees will be blooming so beautifully and its smell will make everyone in love. With that in mind, today’s designs also have featured many beautiful flowers, and it’s going to be amazing, because I drew it in Watercolor style. It looks so gorgeous, along with the help of, another details, such as canvas layer that sits as the background of the card, along with the stunning Gold Geometric Frame to accommodate your party details and so forth.
How to Download?
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free Editable PDF … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Before you go and buy some printing paper at local store, it’d be better if you find and get some information about it first, so you got the idea and it can reduce a lots of unnecessary time.
- Card-stock paper is definitely the best all-rounder material that you can get.
- It may seem a bit pricey but it’s much cheaper than paying someone to design your invitation.