When it comes to party, hosting it on your own might be a little too much if they don’t get the right ideas and steps in the first place. It goes from planning, to delivering invitation card to their guests, within those process, there is a lot of things to do and could cost you a lot of money. Especially when we’re talking about “Invitation” card, normally, it would cost around $2-$4 per piece, and the price goes even higher if you add another details, such as Canvas Textured and Foil-pressed materials.
Anyway, there must be some type of ways to deal with the production cost, and one of them is here. These following templates are specially made for you, for everyone and for beginner, whom don’t even have decent skills to craft their own invitation card.
For this article, we have this Watercolor Floral Wreath, it suits various events, especially for 2021. I’ve made it in Microsoft Word, so you can do it either, it’s simple and you won’t regret when using these as the final design of your invitation card. Each templates is decked with many stuffs, such as 3-background designs (Canvas, Plain, White Marble) and custom “Floral Wreath”, where the “Baby shower” word will be placed, and if you decided to use it as Wedding card, you can write your “Initial” right there.
- Note: All files/materials have been stored in Google Drive, 100% safe from virus and archived into Rar file.
- The download button is placed above this instructions. You will be directed to Google Drive page, once you clicked that. Then Click Download > Save.
What you need to do
- I made it short, so you won’t get bored reading the whole instructions.
- Unpack the file, and don’t forget to install all provided fonts.
- Edit and insert your text with Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper (My suggestion is Card-stock paper).