Well. Nowadays, social-distancing has become the crucial part, which measures went into effect to flatten the curve of the pandemic. The direct results are, numerous celebrations have been postponed or even canceled due to recent unprecedented condition. From Graduations that supposed to open New World for students, to Weddings and Birthday events, where we can meet each other and wishing all the best to the wedding couples or birthday boy/girl.
Speaking of that, in recent months, we have been pushed to step on a new realm. Fortunately, people are refusing to stay quiet, and yup, there is a fabulous idea, that allowed us to host our party without having any physical contact. Here’s the answer, Virtual Party, and glad that we’ve made a couple of designs for that. (See below)
These cuties will be perfect for kids’ birthday celebration, both for girls and boys. There are six of them, each of them has been made with patience in Microsoft Word, so? Despite it’s free, our template is also editable with Ms. Word. Almost everything in this template are editable, for example, you can even replace the Blue Striped background with your own favorite design, and also adding bunch of other stuff.
How do I get these ones?
- Please note that we don’t charge any amount to you, all of them are free (Free for personal use).
- First thing first, you have to click the download button, it was placed in above, soon after you clicked that – you will be directed to Google Drive page.
- Then click Download > Save.
There are several of others stuff that you need to do, but in general, you only need to do these following steps:
- Unpack the file first and install all provided fonts.
- Edit and insert your text/party information with Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- It depends on your decision, whether to take it all by yourself or pay some services at Local printing shop/depot.
- If you want to do it at home, Print the template on 5×7 card-stock paper (80-110lbs) Don’t go beyond that limit.