Do you want to make your garden party more modern? Take our word for it! The stunning theme needs some enhancements, from a gorgeous party with industrial-inspired décor to a fancy, glimmering greenhouse wedding. Do you have any idea what’s going on? Here at Beeshower, you can learn how to improve the elegance of your party for free.
We have everything you need in terms of beauty and modernity. There’s no need to thank us for our fantastic designs; if you think this site is like an oasis in the middle of a scorching summer, we’d be grateful if you could share it with your friends and family.
Long story short, this collection is truly having all of the necessaries for lavish and unique celebrations. Unlike other garden-inspired invites, this invitation offers a perfect backdrop for your ceremony and reception all year round, as it came up with gorgeous graphite grey colored background and touch of enchanting metallic gold which is shown in here in form of minimalist ellipse text frame.
Speaking of the floral decoration part, I think most of you have seen it already. Yep! Each templates are already packed with gorgeous illustrations of Tulip in completely moody feels. It looks stunning, doesn’t it? Now you can rest assured that your event will shine – even when rain is forecast!
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF STYLISH SUNFLOWER BIRTHDAY INVITATION HERE
- You need to left-click the download link above (“Download … Here”).
- You will be directed to Google Drive’s Download Page.
- Now you need to click the download button/drop-down arrow
- Then select/click save to start the download process.
How to Print the file
- Our template is compatible with the most printer device out there, so you can single-handled it at your home.
- Read this first. Make sure your printer machine is able to work properly.
- Then find information about the paper you’re going to use.
- Use either cardstock/cotton paper for better quality and easier for beginner to use it, considering the paper has 5×7 format.
- Print: Adobe Reader: Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (e.g. How many copies, the orientation, size, etc.).