Are you excited to make your own party invitation card? And decided to use our “My Little Pony” templates? Wow! Thank you, I really appreciated that. By the way, I will give some “inside-view” or the details, and sure there will be a couple of useful tips for you.
What do you think about today’s design? It looks so damn beautiful, doesn’t it? Of course, bruh! This template is going to be really fun and as you have noticed it, those decorations really makes them looks so perfect. Adorable pink stripes, rainbow belt and even you also got “white-pink” text box design. Despite that, you also got a couple of beautifully made “Hand-drawn” graphics like My Little Pony’s characters (Rainbow dash, Applejack and more) Rainbow and the cute Pink Ribbon.
As additional information, if you’re a new audience in my site, you might haven’t noticed these one. Our template has come in PDF file version, it will be editable with no drama, using any PDF editor that’s already installed in your device.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download … PDF Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- To make your card looks like done by the professional, you can optimize your effort by buying either Cardstock or Cotton paper to help your special invites deliver sturdy and versatile feels, which makes it brilliant party favors and can be used as future references for your guest.