We celebrated my niece’s 8th birthday with a Barbie Party here at my sister’s home on Saturday. I wanted to share some pictures but something bad just had happened. My sister got her camera’s memory completely wiped out and the snippet of our fun moments were gone, but the memory still lives on. Long story short, I’m going to give you short of useful tips to host a perfect and festive Barbie birthday bash for your little daughter, along with free Printables are waiting for you!
The parties I put together for my girls are simple and budget-friendly. I hope you find some inspiration here that you can try at home!
A collection of bunch of incredibly fun and adorable party invitation card for kids. With vivid pastel pink stripes and white backdrop that sits at the back, I’m quite sure on how fascinate your guests would be and sure they can’t be eager to wait to be the first in the line.
The cute Barbie here won’t be all alone, there are other things here, such as Cute wordings and colorful confetti. Those characters are also coming in vivid color and contrast to match with the surrounding. The big white layer with blue colored border would be the place where your texts are going to be displayed. You can take your time more on this ones by optimizing the “looks” with decent font styles and variety of colors to add and show as much fun as possible.
How to Download
- You need to left-click the download link above (“Download … Here”).
- You will be directed to Google Drive’s Download Page.
- Now you need to click the download button/drop-down arrow
- Then select/click save to start the download process.
How to Print the file
- Our template is compatible with the most printer device out there, so you can single-handled it at your home.
- Read this first. Make sure your printer machine is able to work properly.
- Then find information about the paper you’re going to use.
- Use either cardstock/cotton paper for better quality and easier for beginner to use it, considering the paper has 5×7 format.
- Print: Adobe Reader: Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (e.g. How many copies, the orientation, size, etc.).