Pink And Gold Glitter Minnie Mouse Baby Shower Invitation Templates – Editable .Docx
Birthday party? Baby shower? Gender reveal? Hmm, are you ready to take up the challenge to host your own first event to celebrate your little baby’s first milestone? As you might have heard, there are many things that needs to be calculated and prepared so well. I’m not trying to give you so much burden, but it’s the fact that you need to face no matter what.
Invitation card for example, if you are person who likely to have everything in order and carefully think how it should be done, invitation card is definitely the perfect way to start your journey to host your first party. Here, in this site, we’ve these adorable Pink and Gold Minnie invitation card templates, perfect for baby girls or preschoolers.
By using this, you will get unique combination (my personal favorite), which you can see that through today’s Minnie background design. Solid white layer as the base, and on top of it, you’re going to get cute bunch of ellipse shaped in 3-colors, Pale Pink, Salmon Pink and Gold glitter texture gathered to form gorgeous Polka-dots pattern.
For the place of your party information will be displayed, there is no-need to worry about it, since I’ve made a perfect one for you. A bracket frame with Pink border will highlight all your party detailed information, and since our template is editable with Ms. Word, you can replace the text with ease or even add new stuff, such as Minnie’s images, Minnie’s iconic hairclip, and so forth.
How to Download the file
- Click the download button that is placed in above.
- Google drive page will appear, then click the “Download” button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be saved, and tap “Enter”.
- The download will begin shortly.
- Open or unpack the file using Winrar or any Rar file opener.
How It Works
- Insert your text or party information with Microsoft Word 2007 or above. To open the file, you can either Double Click the file or Right Click > Open with Ms. Word.
- Once you finished it, print the file on 5×7 card-stock paper or any printing paper (Cotton, Kraft, Silk Coated Paper, etc.).