PAW Patrol Baby Shower Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Have you seen PAW Patrol before? Really? I have spent a lot of times with my little son and daughter to watch this cute Puppies on weekend. The characters are all oh so lovable, from Chase the Puppy Officer, and the cute poodle-mixed Puppy and her iconic phrase, “Let’s take to the sky!”. I’ve got to be honest though, If I can choose the same concept for twice, I’d pick this one as my kid’s birthday party, and sure, I will make another cute invitation card with these lovely puppies.
Anyway, would you like to see my latest, PAW Patrol personalized invitation card? I’ve made and finished it, if not three or four hours ago.
Your child will be incredibly happy to have this adorable PAW Patrol invitation for their birthday. Are you sure, you want to skip these one? This template has both landscape and portrait orientation. You also got beautiful scenery that was in actual PAW Patrol’s series. On top of them, as we can see, you will get beautiful Bracket Frame, and a couple of cute drawings of PAW Patrol characters, such as Ryder, Skye, Chase and so forth.
Do I need to use Photoshop?
No, you don’t. Our template comes in Docx file version, so you only need to do the editing with just a simple app and it’s none other than, Microsoft Word 2007 or above version. So, despite it’s free, our design is editable with Ms. Word.
See the download instructions at the end of the article.
How to download our template?
- First of all, move your mouse pointer to above this instruction and you should see the download button, click that button.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to Google drive, click the blue download button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be placed, then tap “Enter” to start.
- Unpack the file with WinRar or any Rar file opener, then open the Fonts folder, install all of them.
- Personalize the template and print them on any 5×7 Printing Paper, it could be the Standard A4 Paper, or Card-stock (The best one), Linen, Kraft, and so forth.