Modern Tropical Baby Shower Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Do you know what makes this or any summer so beautiful? Absolutely. Summer is all time favorite season so far. Waking up to the sunlight glistening through the trees or streaming in the window instantly energizes you for the day ahead. Well, summer is the best time to do bunch of things that you can’t do it in other seasons.
One of the best thing that you could do in this summer is, you can host a kind of Party, maybe like a Birthday bash or Baby shower for your little boy or girl in warm and nice weather. Speaking of that, I’ve found and made a couple of things, and perfectly for this “Summer”.
Invite all your guests to come with those lovely and stunning invitation card, ask them to come at your Baby shower party, have a good talk, and enjoy the vibe together. This invitation card won’t only perfect for those who loves such “Exotic” looking designs or things, but also for anyone who are looking for a good design in “Minimal” layout. This one is the perfect answer for you question.
Each templates have gorgeous “Monstera” leaves and other Tropical Greeneries, painted in Watercolor finished. For the background layer, you will get Canvas style background, it provides premium looking designs, and if you don’t mind to spend more, it’d be better if you can get the same “Textured” printing paper for your invitation card.
- Note: All files/materials have been stored in Google Drive, 100% safe from virus and archived into Rar file.
- The download button is placed above this instructions. You will be directed to Google Drive page, once you clicked that. Then Click Download > Save.
What you need to do
- I made it short, so you won’t get bored reading the whole article.
- Unpack the file, and don’t forget to install all provided fonts.
- Edit and insert your text with Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper (My suggestion is Card-stock paper).