Hi. Good to see you again through today’s article. In previous article, I posted a couple of cute themed invitation cards, so today, we’re going to share a little bit different from the last one. Today, we’ve a beautiful invitation card, with “Modern” as its whole concept. So, without another lengthy words, let’s see how it goes.
I’ve made this template entirely with Microsoft Word. Yeah! That’s true, so anyone of you have the equal “chance” to use it and able to do some customization to it, as it comes in Docx file. At the back, you will get stunning background design, a beautiful “Memphis” hand-drawn style, along with soft color to make it not so-over-saturated. What’s next? Right at the center of the card, I’ve made a white rectangular shape, as the place where your party information will be placed, to make it more stands out.
In addition, you will get six different designs, so you have a plenty of options to go for. If you’re ready to craft your own invitation card, please go check out a couple of tips written below.
DOWNLOAD MODERN FLORAL TEMPLATES HERE
- Click the blue-colored download button above.
- In couple of seconds your browser will open new tab and direct you to Google Drive page.
- Click the download button > tap Enter.
- Once it’s finished, you have to unarchive it first, then install all fonts that is required to make sure you got everything closely match like in the preview.
Other things you need to do & Prepare
- The file has Rar file-extension, so you have to extract/unarchive it first.
- Install all necessary files (Fonts). Then you can begin editing the template.
- For the editing, it’s pretty much likely doing simple drag & drop, so I’m pretty sure most of you are able to do it.
- One last thing that you need to note is, go find some information about the Printing Paper that you’re going to use. If I could give you the name, then without a doubt, I’d pick Card-stock paper.
- Cons: A bit pricey than the other types. Pros: Good durability, Premium Finishes, comes in vary of thicknesses and sizes.